Public Course Schedule 2016 Online Now
We are pleased to announce that our 2016 public course schedule is online now. Courses are open for registration. Please check out our complete course list for the remaining 2015 courses and the 2016 sessions.
What is new in 2016?
Finance and Contracting
• Integrated Petrophysics for Unconventional Reservoirs (UCR03)
• Basic Reservoir Management (RES57)
• Introduction to Drilling Engineering (DRI20)
• Advanced Well Planning (DRI19)
• Artificial Lift Systems (PRE06)
• Exploration Economics (PBM19)
• Due Diligence - Lifting the Veil of a Merger & Acquisition Project (PBM18)
• Project Management Professional PMP® Certification Preparation (MAN31)
• The Senior Management Program: Developing Leadership Capacity (MAN30)
• Finance and Contracting Courses
New Course Locations:
Muscat, Oman and Tunis, Tunisia
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you at our course sessions!
Discounts on selected courses are available now for a limited period of time.
Find out more
HOT and GUtech establish cooperation in Oman
We are pleased to announce that HOT and the German University of Technology in Oman (GUtech) have launched a joint initiative, providing state-of-the art, industry-focused short courses for Oil & Gas professionals in Muscat, Oman.
EOR Polymer Flooding - Lessons learnt from Field Applications (PRO15)
October 18-22, 2015
Directional, Horizontal and Multilateral Drilling (DRI08)
Please contact us for further information.
Download course flyer.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Muscat!
New Book Available!
Presentation film released in ADIPEC 2013 Abu Dhabi of the book "The Universe of the Oil and Gas Industry", by Jorge Gomes and Fernando Alves and published by Partex Oil and Gas.
Join courses from the author:
"Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry"
"Introduction to Reservoir Characterisation and Modelling"
HOT Engineering is one of the leading E&P reservoir consultancy companies, with headquarters in Austria and branch offices in Germany and Libya. Having 3 decades of consulting experience, we are an established provider of advanced and integrated geological, geophysical, petrophysical, as well as reservoir and production engineering technology, and we are well positioned to offer state-of-the-art training.